Subject: NeWS Seminar Announcement

From: [email-masked] (Melinda Marrs)
Date: Wed, 27 May 87 04:15:54 EDT

Date: Tue, 26 May 87 20:37:08 PDT
From: [email-masked] (Melinda Marrs)

                 Sun Microsystems Presents:

		     NeWS & NFS Seminars

In response to the demand for more technical information on
Sun's Standards oriented products, Sun will offer seminars on
NeWS (window systems) and NFS (Network File Systems). Please
come and learn more about these topics, and invite any colleagues
you think might also be interested.

These are technical seminars: the speakers are largely members
of the development team.

Dates:    June 3  -  Network File System (NFS) Seminar
	  June 4  -  Network Applications Development (NAD) Seminar
	  June 5 -   NeWS and Network Window Systems (NeWS) Seminar

Time:	  8 A.M. - Registration
	  9 to 5 -  Seminars

Place:	  The Doubletree Inn
	  5101 Great America Parkway
	  Santa Clara Convention Center and Techmart
	  Santa Clara, CA

Directions: Take 101 to the Great America Pkwy exit. Turn east (towards the
          bay) on to Great America Pkwy. The Doubletree Inn will be on the
	  right about 1/2 mile down.

Cost:	  NFS Seminar   -  $35
	  NAD Seminar   - $135  (Includes a tape)
	  NeWS Seminar  -  $35

Preregistration:  Melinda Marrs
	          415-354-4672
	          sun!mmarrs or [email-masked]