Subject: Mapped canvas in LiteWindow

From: Don Hopkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 87 14:16:11 EST

I typed in your code, and did the following:

can1 == % This canvas's children can be seen
canvas(300x200,unmapped,parent,complete,retained)
can1 /Parent get == % this is the framebuffer
canvas(1152x900,root,parent)
can2 == % This canvas's children can't be seen
canvas(300x200,transparent,parent,retained)
can2 /Parent get == % This is ClientCanvas
canvas(968x668,transparent,parent,retained)
can2 /Parent get /Parent get == % This is FrameCanvas
canvas(1000x700,parent,complete,retained)
can2 /Parent get /Parent get /Parent get == % This is the framebuffer
canvas(1152x900,root,parent)

Maybe it's because the parent canvas of can2 is ClientCanvas, which is
transparent, so can2 is transparent. I am at home right now and trying
this out remotely, so I can't see what's going on on the screen. Try
going "can2 /Transparent false put", and see if that works. Good luck!

	-Don