Subject: Vgrind description for PostScript?

From: [email-masked] (Richard Scott)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 87 18:20:24 EST

Does anybody have a description of PostScript to use with vgrind, the
troff-outputable pretty printer (highlights keywords of the language, and other
nice things)? Our site just got NeWS (love it), and I've got some source
listings I'd like to have a good hardcopy of. Thanks for any help.

	- Rich Scott
        - Minnesota SuperComputer Center, Inc., Mpls MN
        - internet: [email-masked] or [email-masked]

---

From: mimsy!uunet!vixie!ptsfa!hoptoad!gnu (John Gilmore)
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 87 15:03:06 EST

[email-masked] (Richard Scott) wrote:
> 	Does anybody have a description of PostScript to use with vgrind?

No, but the new Sun User Group tape contains a copy of Rich Morin's
"pspp", the PostScript Pretty Printer, which does the same kind of thing.
(That is, it makes nice looking listings of PostScript code.)
Contact sun!users or [email-masked] for information on the tape.
--
{dasys1,ncoast,well,sun,ihnp4}!hoptoad!gnu			  [email-masked]