Subject: PostScript in X?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 87 11:51:23 EST

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 87 21:07:57 EST
From: Don Hopkins <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: PostScript in X?

   Date: Mon, 16 Feb 87 09:40:34 -0800
   From: Bill Wohler <[email-masked]>

     anyone there know anything about this?  i'm curious as well.

					   --bw

	   ----- Forwarded message follows -----
   While spying NeWS at the Sun booth at UniForum I heard various rumors
   about a PostScript previewer for X from abobe. I would be dearly interested
   in such a beast, but I had no response to a query I sent to adobe. Does
   anyone have any more info/specs on this thing?

   Thanks,
   Trevor Darrell
   [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]  |  (215) 898-5617
   Systems Programmer, Computer Science Research Computing
   University of Pennsylvania CIS dept. 200 S. 33rd st. Philadelphia, PA 19104
   ------- End of Forwarded Message

I asked someone at the Sun booth at Uniforum about that, and they said
that the PostScript that Adobe announced they were working on for X was
a single threaded PostScript previewer.

	-Don