Subject: POSTSCRIPT to X?

From: [email-masked] (John L. Turnley)
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 87 01:46:05 EDT

Date: 9 Jul 87 15:07:36 GMT
From: [email-masked]  (John L. Turnley)
Subject: POSTSCRIPT to X?
To: [email-masked]

Does anybody know of a program or filter that will go from POSTSCRIPT to
X?  My goal is a previewer for POSTSCRIPT that runs on terminals with X.

Thanks,

John Turnley
Department of Computer Science, Duke University, Durham, NC 27706
CSNET: jlt@duke        UUCP: {ihnp4!decvax}!duke!jlt
ARPA: [email-masked]
=====================================================================
    "What does it matter?  Science has achieved some wonderful things
of course, but I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
    "And are you?"
    "No.  That's where it all falls down of course."
=====================================================================