Subject: Partial Screen Capture Program for Suns

From: "Keith J. Werkman (ATLSS Proj B1, X84605)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 87 00:55:39 EST

REQUEST: Partial Screen Capture Program for Suns

  First, a  thanks to the  info-postscript people.  In  response to my
request for a  public domain sun  rasterfile to  postscript conversion
program, I have obtained  a filter (called  suntops).  If anyone needs
it an be FTPed from [email-masked]
(love those addresses).

  Next request, I am now looking for a programmable/parameter driven
filter that will allow sun rasterfile screen captures of a specified
portion of the screen.  The standard sun screendump is just to darn
big (1+ MB) and the suntops conversion is even bigger (2+ MB).  I
would like to specify a portion of the screen to capture and then
convert (with my new suntops filter) to postscript for printing.
Anybody have such a parameter driven sun screen capture program or
code that is public domain?

  Thanks in advance

Keith Werkman, CSEE Dept., Lehigh U., Bethlehem, PA 18015
================================================================
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
ihnp4!c11ux!lehi3b15!keithw
(or maybe [email-masked])