Subject: Software Engineer Wanted!

From: [email-masked] (Marty Picco)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 87 01:20:09 EST

Parallax Graphics, a maker of high-res videographics processors, is looking for
an experienced software engineer to work on our extended NeWS port.  We have
extended NeWS to incorporate live digital video in a window and need help with
defining/implementing new extensions (such as stereoscopic video and imaging),
porting, and product support.  The selected individual will be an invaluable
asset to our team, so we are looking for someone already experienced with NeWS
programming.  If you or anyone you know might be interested, please contact
me at the following address:
	Marty Picco
	Parallax Graphics, Inc.
	2500 Condensa St.
	Santa Clara, CA 95051
	(408) 727-2220
	sun!parallax!picco
We'd like to get someone ASAP...we've got some hot projects to do.
Regards,
Marty Picco