Subject: CORRECTION TO SUN USER GROUP MEETING

From: [email-masked] (Nike Horton)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 87 02:09:56 EDT

Date: 15 Jul 87 13:35:34 GMT
From: [email-masked]  (Nike Horton)
Subject: CORRECTION TO SUN USER GROUP MEETING
To: [email-masked]

CHANGE IN VENUE! Important!

Attention Sun Users
in the Boston Area

The Sun User Group cordially invites you
to attend the first meeting
of the Boston area Sun User Group

WHO:	James Gosling, Sun Microsystems

WHAT:	A Discussion of NeWS
	The Network extensible Window System

WHEN:	1:30 pm Friday, 17 July 1987

WHERE:	Lecture Hall ``D''
	Harvard Science Center
	1 Oxford Street
	Cambridge, MA  02138

NOTE:	This meeting has been relocated from BBN's auditorium.

The Science Center is within a two minute walk of the Harvard Square
MBTA subway station and bus terminal.  There is a commercial parking
facility in Harvard Square in the vicinity of Mt. Auburn Street and
University Road.  Most people will prefer to use public transportation.
Contact Bim Toth at 617-495-7181 with questions; this telephone is
covered by an answering machine.  Better, use electronic mail:
harvard!hrvsmth!toth.

Nicholas/Nike Horton       Aiken Computation Lab [email-masked]
[email-masked] {seismo,ihnp4}!harvard!horton