Subject: Scroll Bar's for windows in NeWS

From: [email-masked] (marc aronson)
Date: Wed, 13 May 87 16:57:59 EDT

Date: 12 May 87 15:29:49 GMT
From: [email-masked]  (marc aronson)
Subject: Scroll Bar's for windows in NeWS

1.  Has anybody implemented scroll bars as a sun NeWS utility?
I have talked to the SUN NeWS people, and they do not have scroll bars
available at this time.

2.  Has anyone integrated an editor with NeWS windows that will operate
something like "cmdtool".  It's not important that the user interface
be the same.  I just need a window that I can put up and the user can
do some simple editing in.

3.  Has anybody built a tool for creating NeWS display windows.  I'm looking
for something that allows me to compose a display window with
button/slider/text/cycle items, and then automatically generate some
of the code.

			Thanks,

   					Marc

---

From: [email-masked] (marc aronson)
Date: Sat, 16 May 87 04:05:06 EDT

Date: 14 May 87 15:05:45 GMT
From: [email-masked]  (marc aronson)
Subject: Re: Scroll Bar's for windows in NeWS

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] () writes:

Note:  Oops, I forget my return path when I posted this the first time.  My
return address is:  [email-masked] -- steinmetz!sungod!aronson.
Tried to cancel it, but it may have gotten out anyway...Here it is again, in
any case.
 >button/slider/text/cycle items, and then automatically generate some

Send mail to me, and I'll summarize responses.
Marc Aronson

[email-masked] -- steinmetz!sungod!aronson