Subject: REAL NeWS question (not X/NeWS flame)

From: [email-masked] (Mark Gerolimatos)
Date: Wed, 27 May 87 04:16:21 EDT

Date: 26 May 87 18:48:57 GMT
From: [email-masked]  (Mark Gerolimatos)

Oh boy! Some REAL NeWS questions!

Does anyone have a list of the PostScript(tm) operators that the NeWS server
doesn't support? I already figgered out:

		setlinewidth
		charpath
		the vertical portion of the makefont matrix

Don't work. Any more (so that I won't think it's me...)

	"For over a quarter of a century..."

	Mark Gerolimatos

ARPA:	[email-masked]   	"Let's take our neighbor for a ride!
UUCP:	{sun,fortune}!wdl1!gerolima	 Would  you like to go for a ride!?"
AT&T:	(415) 852-4105			   "Uuhhhh...no thanks."
USPS:	c/o Ford Aerospace		"No what?" "No, I wouldn't like to go."
	3939 Fabian Way			"Go Where!?" "Uuhh...for a ride..."
	Palo Alto CA 94303		"A RIDE! Now that's a good idea!"
	Mail Stop X20			  -Frank and a friend, from Blue Velvet