Subject: NeWS info

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 87 15:59:29 EST

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 87 09:44:34 MST
From: [email-masked] (Ken Garnett)
To: [email-masked]
Subject: NeWS info

Hello,

  My name is Ken Garnett and I work for UNICAD, Inc. in Boulder, Colo.  We are
an early source licensee for SUN's NeWS, and we are preparing to port NeWS to
a half-dozen different machines.

  I have not seen a NeWS newsgroup or any announcements of a mailing list on
'netnews' (we don't seem to get a complete feed of all the traffic on the net),
but I would like to be added to any mailing list or moderated news group that
exists for NeWS.  Since we are doing this porting effort, it sure would be
nice to be kept informed in a timely matter of any information that becomes
available concerning NeWS, and likewise I would be more than happy to contri-
bute to the general bank of NeWS knowledge myself.  If there is a moderated
newsgroup for NeWS on the net, can you tell me its name so that I can get our
system administrator to track down why we're not getting it??  (By the way, I
got your e-mail address from a contact at Evans & Sutherland.)

  Thanks much for your assistance in this matter.

-  Ken Garnett
   UNICAD, INC.
   Boulder, Colo.
   (303)-443-6961
   UUCP-mail: sun!sunpeaks!unicads!ken