- OpenLaszlo Discussion Forum
- Laszlo Mail
- Laszlo Pie Menus
- John von Neumann's 29 state Cellular Automata Implemented in OpenLaszlo
- Laszlo Koosh Ball Generator
- Sims Content Catalog in Laszlo and Python
- Laszlo Database Interface
- Laszlo OPML Viewer/Editor
- NutritionQuest Personalized Surveys in Laszlo
- Pandora Music Discovery Laszlo Application
- BlogBlox Free Laszlo Applications for Personal Blogs
- Constraints and Prototypes in Garnet and Laszlo
- AJAX is old NeWS, Laszlo is non-toxic AJAX
- Flex is an Expensive Knock-Off of Laszlo, but OpenLaszlo is Free
- OpenLaszlo is more Portable and Prettier than AJAX
- OpenLaszlo Makes Full Blown AJAX Apps on Flash
- AJAX Special Hazard Precautions
Pandora Music Discovery Laszlo Application
Submitted by dhopkins on Sun, 2005-09-18 04:49.
They have a free trial, so you can check it out and see how it works for yourself!
Pandora's CTO Tom Conrad had this to say about using Laszlo to develop Pandora:
Our just-now-launched music discovery service, Pandora, is an OpenLaszlo application. It wouldn't be fair to finish up our launch without a tip of the hat to the amazing Laszlo team and open source community.
Eight months ago when we sat down to figure out how were were going to deliver a compelling zero-install discovery and listening experience across Windows, Mac, and Linux in record time we considered everything you can imagine: plain old HTML, AJAX, Flex, OpenLaszlo to name just a few. In the end, Laszlo was the clear winner on all fronts. Mature, reliable, and the perfect tool for the job. This outcome was only remarkable in that the decision was made by some of the most capable AJAX developers on the planet. I'll have more to say about Laszlo in another post, but for now I just want to publicly say thanks to the great team at Lazslo. Pandora wouldn't be Pandora without you.