- OpenLaszlo Discussion Forum
- Laszlo Mail
- Laszlo Pie Menus
- John von Neumann's 29 state Cellular Automata Implemented in OpenLaszlo
- Laszlo Koosh Ball Generator
- Sims Content Catalog in Laszlo and Python
- Laszlo Database Interface
- Laszlo OPML Viewer/Editor
- NutritionQuest Personalized Surveys in Laszlo
- Pandora Music Discovery Laszlo Application
- BlogBlox Free Laszlo Applications for Personal Blogs
- Constraints and Prototypes in Garnet and Laszlo
- AJAX is old NeWS, Laszlo is non-toxic AJAX
- Flex is an Expensive Knock-Off of Laszlo, but OpenLaszlo is Free
- OpenLaszlo is more Portable and Prettier than AJAX
- OpenLaszlo Makes Full Blown AJAX Apps on Flash
- AJAX Special Hazard Precautions
Laszlo OPML Viewer/Editor
Submitted by dhopkins on Sun, 2005-09-18 04:41.
I've been discussing the design of an OPML viewer/editor with Marc Canter and Dave Winer.
It will serve nicely as a stand-alone component like a simple blog roll or nested link browser, or as a more advanced customizable blog applet like BlogBlox, and it will also be customizable for use in Laszlo applications, like the database interface, for editing XML structures stored in SQL databases.